Jobportal in Finland offers its users the possibility to publish a job advertisement ("Advertisement"), campaign for advertisements ("Campaign") and apply for jobs ("Job Search") on Jobportal. The purpose of the Jobportal is to facilitate and streamline the recruitment process ("Recruitment") and the job search process for users in accordance with these Terms. The content of the Service is determined by the Service's website. Jobportal may modify the Terms at any time by posting an updated version of the Terms on the Service website. Updated Terms should be reviewed regularly as they are binding.
The service is aimed at recruiting companies, organisations and individuals.
THE CREATION OF A CONTRACT
The contract between the Employer and Jobportal for the Service is formed when the Company has submitted an Application to the Service and accepted the then-current Terms and Conditions or by accepting the contract in any other manner acceptable to Jobportal, for example, when Jobportal has accepted the User's order. The Agreement may also be formed when the User begins to use the Service in a manner approved by Jobportal or when the User pays an invoice for a paid Service to which the User subscribes. Subsequent subscription periods shall become part of the Contract and shall be interpreted in accordance with the amended Terms, unless otherwise agreed for a specific subscription period.
REGISTRATION, CREDENTIALS AND DEPLOYMENT
- To access the service, submit and manage notifications to employers, you need to create an account ("register") on Jobportal.fi. The creation of an account is free of charge and does not commit the user to anything. The service provider will confirm the validity of the account to the user by means of a separate e-mail message: "Welcome to Jobportal!". The User must provide the correct information requested in the Service form ("Customer Information") and verify the accuracy of the information provided. The User must also indicate the contact person who will deal with matters relating to the Service. The User shall immediately notify Jobportal's customer service of any inaccuracy or change to his/her Customer Data. The User shall be responsible for the accuracy and delivery of the information provided through the Service.
- The User can submit notifications to the Service, subscribe to additional paid services and receive applicants. The User's notification will be published on the Service as soon as possible after submission. The Service is operated via the Internet. The terminal equipment, software and connections necessary to use the Service (such as, for example, connections to mobile networks and the Internet) are not included in the Service. Jobportal shall have the right to provide the Service as it sees fit and to use subcontractors. Jobportal shall have the right to change the working methods, equipment, telecommunication connections, software or other components of the Service or the systems included in the Service that it uses to provide the Service and to change any subcontractors. Where subcontracting involves the processing of personal data, Jobportal will inform users of any planned changes to its subcontracting relationships before implementing such changes, in which case the Customer will have the right to object to the planned change.
In all use of the Service, you agree to comply with these Terms, other rules, guidelines, laws and good practices applicable to the Service. Therefore, the User agrees to comply with the rules and guidelines provided elsewhere on the Service. You will use the Service for purposes that are in compliance with governmental regulations, laws and good practices. You agree not to post, use or transmit on the Service any material or services that are unlawful or in violation of good faith. The User also undertakes not to incite or encourage others to engage in the conduct described above. The User is fully liable for any damage caused to Jobportal, other users and third parties by his/her use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, law or good practice. The Service and its contents may only be used for the purpose of searching for a new employee and for immediate measures related to it. No use may be made of the Service or any information transmitted by it:
- For any purpose other than to help the user to find employees and for actions directly related to it.
- Making unnecessary and unwanted phone calls, sending spam or other marketing to job seekers.
- For contacts other than those related to job applications.
The User is responsible for his/her notifications through the Service. Jobportal shall not be considered an employer in connection with any use of the Service, and Jobportal shall not be liable for any hiring decisions made by a User of the Service through Jobportal. The User's Advertisement shall not contain more than one job or job description. The Customer's Advertisement must clearly indicate the employer and the job to be applied for. The User may apply for more than one employee with the same advertisement, provided that the job or job description is identical. A user may have several different advertisements at the same time, but in such a way that no more than one advertisement is made for a single job (one advertisement per job). Jobportal reserves the right to limit the number of Ads it publishes or not to publish/remove any Ads that are deemed to be contrary to good practice. At the end of the application period for a User Advertisement, the User Advertisement will become inactive, i.e. expired. As a matter of principle, Jobportal will keep the data of the Registrant in the system as long as he/she is registered with the Service. This also applies to job applications received by the User through the Service. If the User is not active in the Service for several years (at least 2 years), Jobportal may delete his/her username and profile data without notice.
MATERIALS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED AND USED BY THE CUSTOMER
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have all necessary copyrights and other rights / Consent of the Rightholders to the material posted on the Service and to any other material that you submit, transmit or store on the Service. In addition, the User agrees not to post / transmit through the Service any material, messages or other material that infringes the proprietary, copyright or other rights of third parties, is offensive, offensive, defamatory, inciting / related to criminal activity, indecent or otherwise violates the law and good faith. Jobportal, other Users, job seekers or third parties, may cause disruptions, blockages and other interruptions in the use of the Service. The user is responsible for all damages, inconveniences and costs incurred in resolving such damage as a result of the above.
- The copyright and other rights of the materials and materials provided by the User to the Service are retained by the User, provided that the User may have or may have a copyright in the material and materials in question on the basis of the applicable legislation. Customer Data provided to the Service by the User is kept secure in Jobportal's registry system ("Registry"), which is protected by the operating system's security software. In some cases, the personal data contained in the register is disclosed by the data controller, ie Jobportal, to third parties. These parties operate under a binding legal agreement with Jobportal and may only process the data for the specific purposes that Jobportal allows and may use other third parties for processing only if Jobportal gives its consent. These parties are used, for example, when the User purchases paid services from Jobportal, such as job posting marketing.
INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE JOB SEEKER TO THE USER
Jobportal is not responsible for the accuracy of the information and materials sent by the job seeker to the User. Jobportal is not obliged to check or supplement the information or materials submitted by the job seeker. Jobportal is not responsible for whether the User saves the application and information sent by the job seeker for further processing. Jobportal is also not responsible for whether the User contacts the job seeker after the application and information have been sent and saved, or whether such contact will ever reach the job seeker.
DATA PROTECTION AND DATA COLLECTION
SERVICE AVAILABILITY, SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE
Jobportal has the right to temporarily close the Service or a part thereof if it is necessary for a justified reason. The reason may be related to, for example, measures to maintain, update or repair the Service, or measures taken to ensure or restore the availability, performance, recover ability, security or manageability of the Service, or other similar interruption. In this case, Jobportal strives to operate in such a way that the interruption remains as short as possible and causes the least possible inconvenience to the User. Jobportal notifies the User of the interruption in advance, if possible and necessary, on the Service's website, for example. Jobportal has no liability for interruptions. Jobportal is not liable to compensate you for interruptions. Jobportal is responsible for ensuring that the Service operates substantially in accordance with the Service Description and the latest end-user documentation. Jobportal shall have no such liability if the Service fails to operate due to accident, abuse, force majeure or unauthorized modifications.
OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE SERVICE
All intellectual property rights related to the Service, software, materials and work related to the performance of the Service and the resulting materials, software and applications belong to Jobportal or any subcontractors of Jobportal, or the third party licensing the software and are not transferred to the User. You agree not to delete, modify or obscure any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices affixed to the Service. Jobportal shall not be liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights insofar as they relate to a Service other than that provided by Jobportal. Jobportal is also not liable for any intellectual property rights infringement resulting from a change made by the User to the Service, a breach of contract, or use of the Service in conjunction with a service provided by another supplier or provided by a customer or contrary to Jobportal's instructions. The User may use the Jobportal trademark, trade name and product name in the services provided by third parties in connection with their job advertisements at the point where the User indicates through which Service the job seeker may apply for the job in question. You are not entitled to use the Jobportal trademark, trade name, or product name in any other context, and these Terms may not be construed as a transfer of any intellectual property rights. If Jobportal makes an invention, software or application based on materials, instructions, other materials, other information or ideas provided or expressed by User, all rights in those inventions, software and applications belong to Jobportal, which also has the right to properly protect the rights to the invention, software or application first. Violation of the above obligations by the user is considered a material breach of contract. Notwithstanding the termination of this Agreement, the foregoing Terms of Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights shall remain in force.
LINKING TO SERVICE
The User may create and include a link to the Service's website and the user's job advertisement published on the Service to the User's job advertisement published in the service provided by a third party. The user may create and include a link only in or in connection with his job advertisement. The user has the right to place a link to the Service's main page www.jobportal.fi on their own website. Any linking to an individual page for commercial or economic purposes or for the creation or production of a database is prohibited without the express written consent of Jobportal. Other making the content of the Service or any part thereof available to the public by distribution, presentation or display to the public; or storage or warehousing; or making copies of the content of the Service or any part thereof without Jobportal's prior written consent is prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Service and its contents are provided "as is" and the User will use the Service at his/her own risk. Jobportal is not responsible for any security risks associated with the use of the Service or for the accuracy or suitability of the content of the Service for any particular purpose. Subject to any mandatory provision of law, Jobportal shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, tangible or intangible loss or damage that Customer or any third party may suffer, including, without limitation, any interruption, delay, error, loss of profits, revenue or profits, loss of revenue or production, loss or delay of data, failure to perform any obligation promised to any third party, or any other defect in the Service or its content. The User shall compensate and indemnify Jobportal and third parties for any damage caused to them as a result of the User's violation of the law, government regulations and instructions or these Terms. Notwithstanding the termination of the Agreement, the aforementioned Terms and Conditions concerning the limitation of liability shall remain in force.
Jobportal does not guarantee that the Service will be error-free or that the Service will be available to you without interruption. Jobportal makes no warranty as to the availability, accuracy, reliability, or content of the Service, or the suitability of the content for a particular purpose or use, or that the Service is free of viruses. Jobportal will use its best efforts to ensure the functionality of the Service and will endeavor to correct any errors in the Service within a reasonable time and to remove any viruses that may be present in the Service. Notwithstanding the termination of the Agreement, the above warranty conditions shall remain in force.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the User shall be responsible for backing up and verifying the functionality of the data, files and documents stored in or through the Service. Jobportal shall not be liable for any damage caused by the destruction, loss or alteration of data, files or documents, nor for the cost of their re-creation.
PAYMENTS, INVOICING AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
The User shall pay for the use of the Service in accordance with the price list or contract in force at the time of submission of the notification. The prices of the Service are available on the Service's website at: https://jobportal.fi/työnantajat. The User is responsible for the fees, even if the Service has been used by someone other than the User. Jobportal reserves the right to change its price lists and the fees for using the Service. The current prices will be posted on the Service website. Jobportal always has the right to change the price of the Service charged per billing period by giving at least 14 days' written notice of the change, for example on an invoice. If the change is unfavourable to the User, the User may terminate the agreement in writing at least 7 days before the change takes effect. In this case, the contract will end on the date of the change's entry into force. If the User does not terminate the contract, the changed prices will take effect. In the event of changes in taxes related to the Service, such as VAT, or other public charges imposed by public authorities, Jobportal shall be entitled to change the prices accordingly. In addition, Jobportal always has the right to change its prices if a change in the law or an order issued by a public authority requires a price change. Jobportal will invoice any fees in accordance with the billing periods specified by the Service. The payment term is 14 days from the date of the invoice. The interest rate for late payment is in accordance with the Interest Act. Comments on the invoice must be made and the undisputed part must be paid no later than the due date of the invoice. A fee in accordance with the price list will be charged for payment reminders. Jobportal sends invoices to the last billing address provided by the User as an e-invoice. No interest will be charged on any refundable payments.
PERIOD OF TERM AND TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- The service materially deviates from the agreement, and Jobportal will not correct the deficiencies and anomalies within a reasonable time after the customer's notification.
- Delivery of the service is unreasonably delayed due to Jobportal's negligence.
Jobportal has the right to terminate the contract immediately and completely if:
- You materially breach the Agreement and will not remedy the breach within a reasonable time upon Jobportal's notice
- The User has not paid the overdue payment within 14 days of the Customer being notified in writing
- The user is bankrupt, is filing for bankruptcy, is in liquidation or is otherwise insolvent
- There is a change in the user's creditworthiness
- Your use of the Service has been completely suspended for more than 7 years.
Jobportal sends invoices as e-invoices to the last billing address provided by the User. No interest will be paid on any refundable payments. Cancellation must be made in writing. Termination by Jobportal does not suspend the Customer's obligation to pay fees until the end of the subscription period.
Jobportal is released from its contractual obligation and from its obligation to pay damages if the performance of a contractual term is prevented or delayed by force majeure. Force majeure means a circumstance which could not reasonably have been foreseen and the consequences of which cannot reasonably be overcome or avoided. Such circumstances may include, for example, an unreasonable impediment to Jobportal's performance of its contractual obligations, a server error or connection failure, a national state of emergency, industrial action, fire, thunderstorm, storm, natural disaster, government order, cable or other damage caused by a third party, flood and water damage, power surge, interruption in the supply of energy or other essential raw materials, or any other cause having a similar effect and unusual beyond Jobportal's control.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect and will remain legal and enforceable. The Parties shall endeavour to renegotiate such terms as soon as possible after the invalidity has occurred. The User shall send any written notifications relating to this Agreement to Jobportal by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Jobportal Finland Oy, Salomonkatu 17 B, 00100 Helsinki, Finland. Jobportal may send written notifications concerning this Agreement to the last e-mail address provided by the User or otherwise, for example by SMS to the mobile phone number provided by the User. General notices concerning the Service may also be published on the Service's website. The User shall notify Jobportal immediately of any changes to his/her contact details. The parties are not entitled to transfer the contract without the written consent of the other party. However, Jobportal has the right to transfer the contract to the company receiving the business in Finland. Jobportal shall also have the right to transfer its claims under the contract to a third party. The export of software, materials, data and other products and parts thereof without the permission of Jobportal, the right holder of the other assignment, if any, and/or the competent court or authority, or contrary to their orders, is prohibited. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Finland, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and its choice of law provisions. Disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be settled at first instance by the Helsinki District Court.